- » SCMAS Meeting March 17th : Learn about captive breeding from Caitlin Lee and member tank feature!
- » SCMAS Meeting February 17th: How to Choose and Acclimate Fish and Corals
- » SCMAS JANUARY MEETING Annual Frag & Equipment Swap/Membership Drive Jan 20th
- » SCMAS Meeting Friday July 15th, 2016 - Topic: What to look for when shopping for corals
- » SCMAS Meeting Friday June 17th, 2016 - Topic: Future aquarium products preview direct from Interzoo
SCMAS Meeting Friday April 17th (Guest Speaker: Jason Pattison)
Here's an early announcement of our next month's meeting. More info about activities like raffles, field trips etc., will come later, stay tuned...
When: Friday, April 17th, 2015 @ 7:00 p.m.
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546
Guest Speaker: Jason Pattison aka jrpdriver and racinjason on the forums
This month's topic: The 700 gallon SPS reef of Jason Pattison
Jason is a local southern California reefer who has an amazing 700g SPS reef that is just exploding with color. Here him talk about his adventure and what it takes to put together an amazing reef like this.
In the meantime, check out his amazing 50g to wet your appetite.
Don't forget to bring your water samples to have them tested by Steve Garrett.
If you are interested in borrowing the PAR meter, please contact Greg Fryling. email@example.com
Be sure to check out our new website for a preview of the raffle prizes.
What's in this month's raffle?!?!?!?
Did you know that you can safe time by buying raffle tickets right here online?
1 SDC Value Pack - 1 s-sm Melanurus
1 Elegance Coral: Green; Aust.
1 Tiger Tail Cucumber
20 Cerith Snail
1 Yellow Tang; Haw.
1 I21 - AUS PEACH HAMMER
1 K34 - CULT TRUMPET
1 Sunburst Anthias